Nus Salomo is among the Indonesian contemporary artists, and well known as a multi-skilled artist who paints & sculpts using different mediums. Nus paints using conventional mediums like acrylic, oil & charcoal. He also works with digital media, creating digital paintings with Wacom tablet, on the screen, a method very few have mastered. Using no pre-existing images, he creates new designs on a blank screen with digital strokes.
His sculptures show a strong realistic understanding of the human anatomy, combined with futuristic imagination. His past working experiences as prostetic sculptor and animator, has influenced him to create artworks that are unique and contemporary, especially in the creation of his hybrid characters. He is an artist of an ideas; his creative thinking precedes other values in the process of making art. It starts with an idea followed through by a concepts and takes shape with the help of his medium, be they paint and brush, mouse and screen, or clay.
-  Exhibition of 5 artists & designers for Martell, at Designclopedia and Sky, Jakarta
-  Group exhibition at Bazaar Art Jakarta supported by Andi’s Gallery, The Ritz Carlton, Pacific Place, Jakarta
-  Asian Triennale, at National Gallery, Jakarta. Curated by Rizky Zaelani & Asikin Hasan
-  ‘Wood & Good’, contemporary wood sculpture, Ciputra Museum, Jakarta. Curated by Rizky Zaelani & Asmudjo J. Irianto
-  Group exhibition ‘Contemporary Eye of Indonesian Art & Culture Heritage’, Dia.lo.gue Artspace, Jakarta
- and many more